Python Developer - Lima, Perú
This full-time position is located in our office in Lima, Perú. For your hard work, you will receive a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits and significant growth opportunity by joining a fast growing company with diverse projects, clients and talented coworkers.
- Work with Systems Architects at our US locations (some travel may be required) and support client/owners of hosted web sites for campaign management web sites
- Participate in analysis and specification of enhancement requests, primarily form updates and creative changes to the sites. Analyze change requirements and propose programmatic solutions, preparing detailed specifications and developing against them.
- Ensure on-time delivery of development milestones
- Must have excellent English skills, verbal and written
- Experience with campaign management, analytics and/or social web sites desired. Experience with SQL, Ajax, DJango (or another framework), Amazon Cloud Services, and Ruby also desired
- Must work well in a distributed team and become quickly familiar with client’s development environment(s) and product, must react well and work well with external-client-induced work pressures
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following a structured approach, strong Object Oriented concepts and programming skills
- Significant experience providing software design and support documentation (UML experience a plus)
- University degree (Computer Science major preferred)
- Strong English skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, with the ability to identify, research, resolve and recommend solutions
- Strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills – must remain open and flexible to priority changes