Project Manager - Lima, Perú
Taller Technologies is looking for a seasoned Agile Project Manager for the staff.
The Agile Project Manager facilitates the execution of one or more software projects in the role of Scrum Master, performing a variety of project support tasks such as updating burndown charts, metrics reporting and facilitating meetings. The Scrum Master is responsible for the integrity of the Scrum Agile process.
He or she facilitates scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and coordinates/communicates across groups to provide on-time, quality deliverables that meet customer expectations. A key activity of the scrum master is guiding team activity through leadership and support toward project/team goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sprint Execution and Reporting
- Responsible for time-boxed (2-4 week) sprint planning and execution
- Anticipation and proactive tracking/recording/removal/escalation of impediments
- Facilitate the team in identifying and managing interactivity dependencies within product development
- Facilitate the estimation of Product Backlog Items and other Scrum activities
- Project Leadership
- Serves as a mentor and coach for agile methodologies to members of the scrum team, product owner and other agile project managers
- Proactively resolves conflicts between people and, if needed, escalates appropriately
- Enables close cooperation across roles and functions, and removes barriers
- Shields team from external interferences during sprints
- Excellent communication, organizational, oral, written and presentation skills
Strong interpersonal and cross-team coordination skills
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams/individuals is required as well as good relationship-building skills
- 1-3 years’ experience as a software Project Manager using Agile techniques within a technical environment
- Must have experience as a Scrum Master facilitating multiple scrum teams; Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Ability to learn and understand software applications quickly
At Taller Technologies we are very passionate about what we do. Our culture promotes innovation, freedom, agile mindset and growth in a learning and collaborative working environment from our Location in Lima or anywhere with our Telecommuting Program.
We offer a space for Career Development through Training Plan.
Be Taller! Join Us!
Click on the Apply Now button, or apply by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org